Firstly I would like to answer a few common questions I get asked about No Hands Massage.
- It is not Reiki or a non touch type of massage
- I do use my hands to apply the oil and for gentle strokes
- I use my forearms, thighs and knees which offer very deep and powerful massage strokes
- No Hands is a “Gentle Giant” so although it is powerful it does not involve pain
- You receive the treatment in your underwear and you are covered with a towel. The only area exposed is the area I am Working on at any given moment
- I use oil to enable me to glide across your skin and make it a pleasurable experience for you.
- I play music that compliments your treatment
- Each treatment is tailored individually for each of my clients
- I offer you a snack or some homemade chocolate after your treatment
- My Sanctuary room is a safe place and what we share in that space is confidential
My most popular treatment is the 4 Elements Massage so I thought I would share more about this powerful treatment in a series of blogs. Today I am focusing on The Element of Water.
4 Element Water Massage is a nurturing treatment that offers the gentleness of the flowing river to the unmistakable strength of the fast action rapids.
You can allow the water to release stuck emotions, ease muscle aches, pains and calm your mind. You can get lost in the rhythmic flow and relax into your treatment. If you are wanting more speed I can speed up the strokes with the Tai Chi style moves and you can ride the waves and experience the spirals of energy and release that will be created.
I use my own recipe massage oil that I blend it is delightfully rich and nourishing for the skin and has a heavenly scent of my carefully chosen aromatherapy oils.
Traveling downstream in a raft
We paddled, we splashed and we laughed
At the end of the day
Each was changed in some way
Forever reshaped by the craft
B Baum, Concho – AZ
One Reply to “4 Elements of Touch”